Just a week after the first presidential debate many Americans are now more confused than ever. Regardless of political affiliation we can all agree that 2020 has been quite the year. Amidst
Local Restaurant Openings And Hours
Dated: July 7 2020
While some restaurants in the Charleston area have remained closed others have opened up in some form of limited capacity. See the list below for updates on restaurant openings and modified hours:
|Taco Boy, 217 Huger St. |
Their cozy outdoor patio includes free parking + full-bar access.
|COVID-19 hours: |
○ Sun.-Thurs.: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
○ Fri.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
○ Guests are required to wear a mask when entering, exiting + moving throughout the restaurant. Masks will also be required during all interactions with staff.
Workshop, 1503 King St.
This trendy food-court offers tons of different options from local vendors + a large outdoor patio.
○ Outdoor dining + to-go available.
Water’s Edge, 1407 Shrimp Boat Ln., Mount Pleasant
Their casual cabana bar has outdoor seating where you’re sure to catch some of the best sunsets over Shem Creek.
○ Cabana bar + dining room are open.
Saltwater Cowboys, 130 Mill St., Mount Pleasant
Their massive double-decker patio serves up local food with a side of waterfront views.
○ Limited outdoor seating + dockside take out available.
○ Inside dining room, mezzanine, and Bourbon Bar will only be used for private events or rainy day seating.
○ EPA-certified Sanitation company contacted to do a weekly dry fog service.
○ Currently completing the application process for the Governors newly announced Palmetto Priority program.
○ An aerosol sanitizing spray used daily in vital areas.
Martin’s Bar-B-Que, 1622 Highland Ave., James Island
This biergarten-esque BBQ joint has a gorgeous covered patio area as well as an uncovered area out front.
|Tattooed Moose, 3328 Maybank Hwy., Johns Island |
○ Outdoor dining + take-out available.
About Dan Lorentz, ABR, CRS, Founder & Team Leader of Greater Charleston Properties: Founder and Team Leader of the Greater Charleston Properties Team, Dan Lorentz, has lived in the Charleston, SC ....
Latest Blog Posts
The summer of 2020 has, for many people, been the summer of quarantine. But it's also been the summer of historically low mortgage rates. In early August, the average interest rate on the 30